State of Georgia residents or citizens are encouraged to check out the HOPE and Zell Miller Scholarships. The objectives, criteria, and availability; also, interested parties should check to know if these scholarships suit your intentions.
To qualify for these two scholarships, you must meet the following:
- You must not have applied more than twice.
- You must have a GPA score of at least 3.0 (for HOPE). Meanwhile, Zell Miller Scholarship demands a GPA of 3.30 (not of tertiary institutions of learning)
- You must either be a citizen or a resident of Georgia to benefit from these scholarships. Also, Americans in general are encouraged to apply for these scholarships.
- If have ever received aid from the Federal or State Government you should make sure that you are not defaulting on the repayment.
- You must make sure that you are drug-free.
- You should have a character worthy of emulation.
- You should be a fresh-year student
- You must have been a Georgian citizen for at least two years
How To apply for the Hope and Zell Miller Scholarships
You can apply for this loan through the Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
You can also apply for these scholarships through www.gafutures.org
Visit Hope and Zell Miller Scholarships for more details